An “8-Point Lift” is a dermal filler treatment that targets and enhances 8 key areas in the face. These 8 points are the best aesthetic areas to achieve contouring and definition results that reverse the signs of aging through volume loss, collagen loss, and skin dullness.
As we age, the loss of collagen and volume causes sagging skin, drooping facial features, and loss of hydration. By using hyaluronic acid, the main ingredient in dermal fillers such as Juvederm and Radiesse, I can bring back the dewiness and contour most associated with natural youth.
The 8 areas that are targeted for treatment may slightly vary from patient to patient, but includes:
- Two key areas around the cheeks and cheekbones (lifts, defines, and helps with smile lines)
- Tear troughs (the hollow and dark area under the eye)
- Nasolabial Folds (smile lines around the mouth)
- Marionette Lines (lines around the corners of the mouth)
- Two areas of the jawline (increasing volume here helps reduce jowls and define the jawline)
- Hollow under cheeks (replaces volume loss in this area to get rid of the aging hollow effect and lines)
This procedure takes just one appointment with no downtime. I carefully explain the process to you and make sure you are given directions on how to take care of your skin afterward. You can expect a little redness and swelling that typically resolves in 24-48 hours. Results are instant and I love the re-sparked confidence it gives my clients!
Contact me for a consultation and we will chat more about getting you in for these beautiful results.
*Results may vary from patient to patient.